• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stalking order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joeyboy

What is the name of your state? nh, my daughter has recieved a stalking order against her from a former friend, she states that she is getting constant calls, being followed and harrassed in the stores, doing slow drive bys at her house, ALL UNTRUE
they had a major argument last month,
the girl was running her mouth about my daughter, so my daughter dropped a line to the state about this girl, she gets welfare, unemployment checks, foods stamps, the whole nine yard. she has two children, never worked long enough to earn
umemployment, 4 weeks total, so to get back at my daughter she said that my daughter is stalking here,
what can my daught do to fight this, she has witnesses of where she was. she doesnt drive has no license, and her husband works night and takes their only car,
please help
this is really scarry and pathetic that she can just make up lies and ruin my daughters life... this girl also has a record of stealing
and child abuse
please any help
cannot afford a lawer this girls goal was to be like my daughter and would always call looking for her and buying the same things my daughter would can my daughter put a reistraining order on her.
i also now need to add that she also filed charges against my son
and my son-law
she is claiming that my son threw bolonie, pee in her husbands gas tank and keyed his car, he has witnesses for the time she claims this happened
my son-law was arrested when he went to pick up his papers,
i am not sure as of yet why
i am just so peed off that one person can do this with no eviedence or any kind of proof
what can we do

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">