• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felonies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bweem

What is the name of your state?
Pennsylavania

I want to know what type of licenses you cant recieve in this state. Can you become an accountant with a felony drug charge and can you become an insurance agent?

S

silyshely

Usually, if you have any kind of felony on your record then you can never vote again and cannot get a state license. That's just what I've heard.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

silyshely said:
Usually, if you have any kind of felony on your record then you can never vote again and cannot get a state license. That's just what I've heard.

My response:

Yes, that is absolutely true. However, what "silyshely" forgot to mention was that her "fiancé", who's currently in a State Penitentiary in California for drug trafficking, will also not be able to obtain any job that pays higher than minimum wage.

silyshely "fell in love" with that idiot while she, herself, was a guard at that prison. Currently under investigation by the Department of Corrections for bribery, she has already destined her life to complete destitution and trouble. She caused it herself - - voluntarily. She had a good-paying job, and threw it away on a druggie.

IAAL

S

silyshely

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Yes, that is absolutely true. However, what "silyshely" forgot to mention was that her "fiancé", who's currently in a State Penitentiary in California for drug trafficking, will also not be able to obtain any job that pays higher than minimum wage.

silyshely "fell in love" with that idiot while she, herself, was a guard at that prison. Currently under investigation by the Department of Corrections for bribery, she has already destined her life to complete destitution and trouble. She caused it herself - - voluntarily. She had a good-paying job, and threw it away on a druggie.

IAAL
Yes, 'bweem' that is so true and I must say liable you must stay up many nights thinking about us. Also, what makes you think he won't get a good job? Please!!! Oh I forgot, it doesn't matter what you think. This forum isn't about me anyways, my forum got closed so deal with it. If my life is destitue for destruction then isn't that my business? My job only paid $9.50 an hour so no, it wasn't a good paying job.

Last edited:
A

ae0401

licenses with felonies

Well I just happened to read your posting and thought I would post my thoughts and experiences. I currently carry my Property and Casualty License for the State of PA which I obtained after my conviction of a felony.. I don't know if this info helps you or not but...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">