• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help quick, dont have much time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

helpmepleaz

What is the name of your state? florida
We stopped at my friends so i could give him money. the cops were watching a house downstairs from him. when we got in my boys car we hit a bump of coke. They seen us and a few blocks away the f150 blocked us at a light. he got out with his gun drawn. then they took us to a parking lot and searched us. they found a half gram of coke and a gram of weed with a pipe. they told us we go to jail or work for them. we went to the police station and filled out papers to work with them but not saying we were goin to jail if we didnt. they told us we had till the end of next week to come up with something or we were going to jail. Do we have to do it or can we just not call them??

Also we mentioned something about the gun when we were at the p.d. and some hotshot was in the other room. when we mentioned it the undercovers said what gun, he didnt have the gun out, i said yea he did and they said no he didnt and looked at me like i better go along with them. They acted like he shouldnt of got out with the gun cause it was in the middle lane on a three lane road in rush hour or sumpin. whats up with that?? please help soon, i dont have much time

HomeGuru

helpmepleaz said:
What is the name of your state? florida
We stopped at my friends so i could give him money. the cops were watching a house downstairs from him. when we got in my boys car we hit a bump of coke. They seen us and a few blocks away the f150 blocked us at a light. he got out with his gun drawn. then they took us to a parking lot and searched us. they found a half gram of coke and a gram of weed with a pipe. they told us we go to jail or work for them. we went to the police station and filled out papers to work with them but not saying we were goin to jail if we didnt. they told us we had till the end of next week to come up with something or we were going to jail. Do we have to do it or can we just not call them??

Also we mentioned something about the gun when we were at the p.d. and some hotshot was in the other room. when we mentioned it the undercovers said what gun, he didnt have the gun out, i said yea he did and they said no he didnt and looked at me like i better go along with them. They acted like he shouldnt of got out with the gun cause it was in the middle lane on a three lane road in rush hour or sumpin. whats up with that?? please help soon, i dont have much time
**A: what kind of help do you need?

G

GKris

You either give them a case to forget about you or get charged with the original possession. They want a bigger fish. I wouldn't just not call them.

N

notme

People like you get people like yer friend busted all the time. Dumbass - why would you bump in public...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">