• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

misdeamenor - job or not?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maybee

What is the name of your state? ohio

In 2000 I was ticketed for posession of marijuana. I payed the fine, since it is only a ticket in my city. Does this mean I am a convicted criminal? Do I check convicted on my job applications? I don't want to lie, but I am not sure what convicted is. Also , when checking my records, they have me as the incorrect race and sex, can I do anything about this? Can I have this removed, or closed if I hire someone? and How??

PLease help, thank you

Maybee

HomeGuru

maybee said:
What is the name of your state? ohio

In 2000 I was ticketed for posession of marijuana. I payed the fine, since it is only a ticket in my city. Does this mean I am a convicted criminal?

**A: Is this ticket on your record?
Do I check convicted on my job applications?

**A: it depends on the actual question on the job applications. Some only ask about felony convictions.
I don't want to lie, but I am not sure what convicted is.
**A: you need to do more research.

Also , when checking my records, they have me as the incorrect race and sex, can I do anything about this?

**A: yes, do what Michael Jackson did.
Can I have this removed, or closed if I hire someone? and How??

**A: if you hire someone? I thought you were the one applying for a job.

PLease help, thank you

Maybee

M

maybee

tee-he tee-he thanks....

Can I have this removed, or closed if I hire someone? and How??

**A: if you hire someone? I thought you were the one applying for a job.

** I am.. but I would like to keep this OLD news from bitting me in the ass.

:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">