• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Designation of guardianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ccfitzpatrick

What is the name of your state? Illinois, i am the leagal guardian of a little boy and my uncle is the adopted father, his son is the biological father. his son did not want the child, the biological mom didn't either. my husband and i have always wanted another child and we didn't have the money to adopt him but my uncle did. he adopted him but didn't want to raise him so my husband and i agreed to be the designated guardians of the child. just recently my husband had an affair and i lost my mother. this caused me to have a nervous breakdown and i had to spend a week in the hospital, my uncle took my little boy and wont give him back. he won't even let me talk to him. i never hurt that little boy i have only loved him. what can i do to get him back? please someone help me before i die of a broken heart.

O

OnEdge

Did the Uncle have your guardianship terminated through the courts?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">