• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2nd poss. of crack cocaine in Los Angeles

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Seagrams

What is the name of your state? California

:confused: My girlfriend lives in Santa Monica, California. Last year she got arrested for trying to buy crack cocaine. She stayed in jail for a few weeks and was release on her own ID. She went to court last year in August and got Drug Cor. What is Drug Cor? This year she got arrested again and stayed in jail for 1 1/2 and was release on her own ID. Her case is next month for progress report. I think snice the judge gave her a chance this time he will sentence her to jail. Because he gave her a chance. What might happen, what is drug cor and what is a progress report. Is a progress report the same as a presentece report which is a rap sheet on you? Please respone. Thank-you

Signed worried about my Baby

B

badtenant

You must be a pretty pathetic human being if that is the only girlfriend you can get..

a crack ho

Dont you have any self respect? Find a woman who doesnt use drugs or gets arrested...

There are MILLIONS of women just like that waiting for a good person to love them back.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I really can't disagree with "BadTenant" aka HappyRoach, on this one.

It really is a pathetic person who's worried about some open-sored, seething, crack-addicted, worthless piece of DNA.

I want to thank Ronald Reagan, when he was governor of California - - many years ago - - for closing down the Mental Hospitals in California. If it weren't for him, our writer's "Baby" would be locked up in a hospital for years, and away from society.

But no. Because of that decision, we've got to endure these addicts out on the streets - - only to keep being released!

Years ago, Santa Monica (including it's beaches) used to be beautiful, safe places to go. Nowadays, there's a doper on every street corner, and on the beach, looking for handouts to buy their next fix. It's sickening.

IAAL

S

Seagrams

Re: Determine

Thank-you for your quick response,

But is it wrong to be in love with a addict, even though you are trying to find someone else? Because when you meet someone nice and you hear about someones probelm I feel that you can't say "Oh you are a Addict, see ya". I feel that to let them know you care but look out for number one.
Signed worried about my Baby [/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
S

Seagrams

Re: Re: Determine

Seagrams said:

But is it wrong to be in love with a addict, even though you are trying to find someone else? Because when you meet someone nice and you hear about someones probelm I feel that you can't say "Oh you are a Addict, see ya". I feel that to let them know you care but look out for number one.
Signed worried about my Baby
[/B][/QUOTE]

B

badtenant

Re: Re: Determine

Seagrams said:

But is it wrong to be in love with a addict, even though you are trying to find someone else? Because when you meet someone nice and you hear about someones probelm I feel that you can't say "Oh you are a Addict, see ya". I feel that to let them know you care but look out for number one. Signed worried about my Baby
[/B][/QUOTE]

Why do you have to say ANYTHING? Just leave, dont call get caller ID, a new phone #, just let her be a crack ho.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">