• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment by Parents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gonegrey

Harrassment by Parents (Please Help)

What is the name of your state? SC To get full view of what is going on read other post.But i would like to know what can i do about the constant telephone harrassment i am going through now with my parents?I get taunting phone calls ,snickering and laughing,as well as holding the phone and not saying anything.I am so fed up with this and have no idea what to do.I told the csp worker last Friday about the calls and informed them of not to call my house.NOT that that makes any differance they do it and upset me anyway.Now they called a few minutes ago and threatened to have my lights turned out .The lights are in my mothers name and i could not put them in mine cause i had and outstanding bill that i could not and still can't pay.Someone PLEASE give me some insight on what i can and should do.I feel like breaking down and crying this is just way to much to go through.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">