• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help: False Peeping Tom Accusation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AllyKat

(Augusta, Georgia) My roommate's 15 year-old brother was falslely reported to the police by the married woman next door for being a "Peeping Tom".
He has helped her when directly asked in the past, listening to her problems over her husband's absence or simply fixing things around her house. He also is the son of a very morally-sound family and was in Church at the time she decided to make this report. Never has he been inappropriate in any manner toward her.
I have no doubt of the power of this type of false accusation to destroy someone, even after claims have been cleared due to lacking any basis aside from an emotionally altered woman acting out.
Please provide any information related to this situation......legal rights, name-clearing, evidence helpful in to supporting his defense....etc. Neither I nor my roommate and her family know anything about this and appreciate any feedback regarding this matter. THANK YOU!

Allyson

stephenk

Well, he was either peeping or he wasnt. What does the police report say about the time of the event? where was your friend at the time the peeping happened?

A

AllyKat

I Think the Girl Wants Attention.....

The only time he has even so much as "peeped" in any way was when she called him over to her house to help her with something that needed to be fixed or so she could unload her problems on him. She's only 21 and it almost seems like a cry for attention seeing as how apparently her husband doesn't seem to give her enough.......I told the poor kid to play a game......pretend from now on that if he looks at her at all he'll turn to stone......hopefully she's not messed up in the head and that gets her even more angry and she accuses him of worse.....sheesh people really need to gain a bit more maturity these days.....hehe sorry for the rant. :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: I Think the Girl Wants Attention.....

AllyKat said:
The only time he has even so much as "peeped" in any way was when she called him over to her house to help her with something that needed to be fixed or so she could unload her problems on him. She's only 21 and it almost seems like a cry for attention seeing as how apparently her husband doesn't seem to give her enough.......I told the poor kid to play a game......pretend from now on that if he looks at her at all he'll turn to stone......hopefully she's not messed up in the head and that gets her even more angry and she accuses him of worse.....sheesh people really need to gain a bit more maturity these days.....hehe sorry for the rant. :)

My response:

"I told the poor kid to play a game......pretend from now on that if he looks at her at all he'll turn to stone......" 'cause if he does look at her again, he could turn to "wood."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">