• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

underage consumption of alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

schyeman

What is the name of your state?
Wisconsin
I was riding in a car when a cop pulled us over, for crawling through a stop sign, with a driver who was drinking but did not appear to be drunk. He asked us if we were drinking and we all said no and he said that we didnt appear to be. he then decided to give the driver a FST, which the driver later said he did fine on, but he was still cuffed. We all then went down to the police station where we had to take breathalyzers and i blew a .1 and got an underage ticket. While the police officer was talking to us he told us he didnt believe he werent drinking becuase he were kids and the time of the night it was. I was just wondering if there would be any defence for the underage ticket or my friends absolute sobriety ticket?
Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">