• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Regarding sending bogus emails

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2DJeter

What is the name of your state? California

A friend of mine asked me to send someone some bogus
emails claiming that he had nude pics and had them posted
on the net for a week. There was a total of maybe 10 emails.
Now she's claiming legal action and contacting my internet
provider. Anything for me to worry about? I just sent the emails.
There are no pics.

J

jh112

You present yourself as an adult (divorced, management) and therefore should have known better!

I am sure someone will come on here and give you advice, but all I'm doing is keeping you at the top of the list so they SEE you!

Now she's claiming legal action and contacting my internet provider. Anything for me to worry about?
I have to believe from that statement that you do not understand how you made her feel. Let me help you:
She can contact "BUBBA" and "BIG BOB". They can visit you, grab you by the "shorthairs" and connect you by your penis to the hood of a truck as the ornament, and cruise the 10 freeway pulling off on every ramp for all to see you ..... That's about how she feels.

B

Boxcarbill

jh112 said:

She can contact "BUBBA" and "BIG BOB". They can visit you, grab you by the "shorthairs" and connect you by your penis to the hood of a truck as the ornament, and cruise the 10 freeway pulling off on every ramp for all to see you ..... That's about how she feels.
ROFLMAO. Now that's colorful!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">