• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fake I.D.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LuckedOut

What is the name of your state? California
While on a fishing trip my friends were caught fishing without a valid fishing license. The fish and game warden asked for everyone I.D. at which point he made me take out my wallett and saw that along with my real California drivers license was a fake I.D. identical to the real I.D. with the birth date changed to make it appear that I was 21yrs old instead of 18. I was charged with P.C. 148.9 false i.d. to an officer and P.C. 148. Obstruct/Delay. I was wondering what the bail to such a charge may be and also if it is a felony that would be put on my record. Also if it was even legal to make me show an I.D. when I was not doing anything wrong like my friends were. Thanks for any advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">