• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dismissed without prej. is there a statute of limitations on refiling charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LILMSATTITUDE

What is the name of your state? Arizona
my felony 4 poss of dangerous drug was dismissed without prej is there a statute of limitations on time they have to refile if there going to? I know misd. is 6 months.
thanks!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I hope the DA has you re-arrested on Monday, has your trial on Tuesday, and locks your ass away on Wednesday to serve a prison term of at least 25 years.

We don't need you in society. You're a waste.

It's too bad we don't have capital punishment for you freaks. A nice needle (your last needle) would be very comforting.

IAAL

S

Saul of Tarsus

I am not a lawyer. this is not meant to be legal advice. the information contained within is the opinion of the poster with no grounding in fact or reality. as such is not to be construed as anything other than ramblings of a possibly unsound mind.

In a that you were able to ascertain the statute of limitations for a misdemeanor, go to the same source for statute of limitations for a felony. A quick call to the local DA, or PD might yield some results, or use the internet to do a search of your state for penal code or civil code information.

I am neither jurist nor jury so I am afraid not only will I withhold judgement, I will refrain from offering any opinion as regards you as a person as well.

But I will offer my opinion on drug use / abuse. Drug use / abuse is bad for your body. If for no other reason than it can get your body beaten and slung into a jail cell, and then physically abused some more and cast into a state or federal prison. I understand tenure in one of these fine institutions can be at best a dehumanizing and possibly fatal experience. And at worse will leave what is left of you praying for death.

I had learned in the days of my idealistic youth that standing up to be counted full of the strength of my convictions did not prevent me from being beaten prone, comatose, and unrecognizable by overwhelming numbers of brutal goons. Should I come across a person who had been rendered into a similar state due too trafficing or use / abuse I would not slow up to even kick dirt over their cooling carcass. I would do so with the sure knowledge that I would have to answer to my God one day for it, and I would only be able to reply that He had given you the choice and you chose to die.

I don't wish you any ill winds or stormy seas, but you do set your own course. But should your ship be smashed upon the reefs or sunk in stormy seas, remember, it was your hand upon the wheel.

B

badtenant

LILMSATTITUDE said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona
my felony 4 poss of dangerous drug was dismissed without prej is there a statute of limitations on time they have to refile if there going to? I know misd. is 6 months.
thanks!
========================

In other words what Saul is saying......is

You kids are so incredibly dumb, stupid and retarded today, compared to the generation of the 60's.

If you are going to take a chance and go to jail, then it should be for protesting against the government, Being anti war, or wanting to stop the destruction of our rain forests..... NOT for being a common criminal drug addict.

L

LILMSATTITUDE

You are entitled to think and feel any thing you do

however dont you think god should past judgment as well as punnishment oh yes i guess to people such as your self as well as the rest of the human race created in the likeness of god not perfect only god is perfect no one better than any one else created in THE LIKENESS OF GOD. i guess it makes you feel good to be crued and rude to make yourself feel better about who you are and how evil you are to others do onto others the way you want done onto you. i guess you like being treated like dirt cause you sure can dish some harsh words very mean and hurtful im sorry your mother and father did you the way they have as you all seem to think and i certainly agree "children mirror what they see" find god feed the angel side cause the demon side just grew stronger with the help of you llll

i pray for you my friend cause you are in a world of hurt god bless you and may the lord be with you.... amen!

Last edited:

stephenk

"however dont you think god should past judgment as well as punnishment"

so your position is that there should be no laws and society should wait for God to punish someone?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephenk said:
"however dont you think god should past judgment as well as punnishment"

so your position is that there should be no laws and society should wait for God to punish someone?

My response:

No, no, no, Stephen! Our writer, who is an open-sored, pock-marked, skank, tramp, scumbag, druggie is only speaking of herself; that for her alone, God should be her judge.

As for the rest of the open-sored, pock-marked, skank, tramp, scumbag, druggies of the world, a Criminal judge and society (read "Jury") should be their judges.

But, our writer wants to be able to go "scott free" and only answer to her lord on judgment day.

Bullcrap. She'll learn when she gets her criminal sentence. And, perhaps they'll throw away the key.

IAAL

Last edited:
S

Saul of Tarsus

Well you have a start.....

You recognize something as being beyond your understanding, and choose to recognize this something as a "Higher Power" that you chose to call God.

If you refer to the god Jehovah I would suggest that you take a KJV (King James Version) of the work that is recognized by "Christians" as the Inspired word of Jehovah and begin at Genesis (not the band) and continue through to Revelations (Not the ones experienced by LDS) as you do this highlight or underline passages that you truly understand without taking them out of context or subjecting to whacked out interpretations from drug induced visions.

Go back to the beginning and start over. Read no less than one chapter a day, and repeat this until you have highlighted or underlined the whole text contained within your bible. Give that bible away and get a new bible. Begin at Genesis (not the band...

While you are studying the bible keep your eyes peeled for references to, "Why is it that they stay overlong over wine, and in the morning say: They beat me and I knew it not, they robbed me and I knew it not; Yet they rush to do it again?

Look also for "Go and sin no more", I'm sorry the quotation doesn't say go keep sinning until you get caught, then rely upon the kindess of strangers in the hopes that they be good samaritans, and will molly-coddle you and sympathize with your plight that you are the cause of.

I see you lying there sniviling and whining in your own filth, I say to you rise, cleanse yourself, and be made whole. Seek ye after knowledge, for with knowledge comes understanding, and with understanding comes wisdom.

With wisdom comes the understanding that the only one who was without sin was nailed to a tree, and the only innocent ones are children. As an adult, or a wilful wayward disobediant child, you made your choices, now lie in the bed you have made and enjoy it.

I am not defending IAAL, he is a big boy and can look after himself, and I who believes that a Junkie is a Junkie 'til the day the Junkie dies, and in the best interest of all why prolong the ineveitable and have such as that breathing air, and taking up space, and using valuable resources, give about as much weight to your opinion as I do curse-lover's. save the drama for ya mama, ain't nobody gettin' no oscars or tonys around here.

It is written that a harsh word to a wise man is like a hundred lashes to the back of a fool. Pray tell which are you?

L

LILMSATTITUDE

so I guess since you all seem to think you have the answers to everything :

including what god means in passages quoted in the bible ect......
than why the hell is it you have been reduced to the lovely children of the free advice forum instead of the children so well known in the bible such as mark, luke, John, it couldnt be perhaps that just maybe what you believe to be answers for those seeking advice in this forum may not be answers at all period. instead just a bunch of people with nothing better to do with their time than people bash those that are weaker then them selves.... damn sad my friend as i said before and ill say it again i pray for people like you, may god be with you in every way possible it seems as though a lot of hate is in most of you that answer those seeking help, peace be with you in turn lets pray that some day it may not be you in need of help and someone like yourselves there to be the one you look to for it! what comes around goes around know that!!!!!
:D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: so I guess since you all seem to think you have the answers to everything :

LILMSATTITUDE said:
including what god means in passages quoted in the bible ect......
than why the hell is it you have been reduced to the lovely children of the free advice forum instead of the children so well known in the bible such as mark, luke, John, it couldnt be perhaps that just maybe what you believe to be answers for those seeking advice in this forum may not be answers at all period. instead just a bunch of people with nothing better to do with their time than people bash those that are weaker then them selves.... damn sad my friend as i said before and ill say it again i pray for people like you, may god be with you in every way possible it seems as though a lot of hate is in most of you that answer those seeking help, peace be with you in turn lets pray that some day it may not be you in need of help and someone like yourselves there to be the one you look to for it! what comes around goes around know that!!!!!
:D

My response:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Tell it to the judge, and the jury. They'll love it - - and you!

Spend time in prison, and sober up.

IAAL

T

tbone stallone

I am always liable is an unemployed idiot w/ no compassion for another human God bless his family,

Last edited by a moderator:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

tbone stallone said:
I am always liable is an unemployed idiot w/ no compassion for another human God bless his family, as for him may he be gangbanged by big hairy men..

My response:

I have no compassion for ZOMBIES on drugs, you idiot!

Hey, LILMSATTITUDE - -

I just wanted to show you the type of person that comes to your defense, and that bad-mouths a lawyer, and law abiding citizen like me - - keep reading, below, because these are the only types of people who will ever love you, coddle you, and come to your aid - -

tbone stallone

drug possesion

What is the name of your state? texas.

i was on my way home from my parent's home. i pulled over to let my girlfriend drive. the cops drove by, turned around w/lights on. asked where we were coming from and going to. asked for i.d.'s and proceeded to run our i.d's for warrants. they came back clear. police asked to search the vehicle. i said ok. ( I know!! Stupid!)there they found 1/4 bag of weed, and a clear baggy w/ less than 1gram of cocaine. we were both handcuffed . her detained, me arrested. they asked her if she did the drugs and she said she had smoked. i admitted ownership of the drugs. they let her go in the vehichle, which didn't belong to either one of us. the officer wrapped the cocaine up w/ the weed and put it in his pants pocket. i'm now being charged w/ misdemeanor marijuana and possesion of controlled substance (state jail felony) Does anyone see a way out of this for me?

I don't need anyone to tell me i'm a moron.ok?

As a matter of fact, yes you do need someone to tell you. You really are a moron!

Perhaps the two of you can embrace and help each other - - by exchanging needles!

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">