• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

about my situation-- to momma_tiger

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Michelle06

IN, There are police records of the abuse towards, us and our mother.My mother had a lawyer, he quit on her for some reason.Yes, a guardian ad litem was appointed for us kids, we call her when my dad hurts us or when something is wrong- she never really does anything, she'll call my dad and ask what happened, my dad will lie.. and she doesn't end up doing anything about it. All 4 of us have spoke to the judge. We made it very clear of our close relationship w/our mother, and let him know about abuse that happened. Nobody seems to believe us still.

HomeGuru

Michelle06 said:
IN, There are police records of the abuse towards, us and our mother.My mother had a lawyer, he quit on her for some reason.Yes, a guardian ad litem was appointed for us kids, we call her when my dad hurts us or when something is wrong- she never really does anything, she'll call my dad and ask what happened, my dad will lie.. and she doesn't end up doing anything about it. All 4 of us have spoke to the judge. We made it very clear of our close relationship w/our mother, and let him know about abuse that happened. Nobody seems to believe us still.
**A: please post to your initial thread by going to that thread and using the post reply feature. Do not start a new thread when replying to your initial thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">