• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tampering with evidence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Thumpuurr

What is the name of your state? Fl

Ok, I got a call from my boyfriends brother late one night and he said that he was messed up real bad and needed a ride home and would i come PLEASE pick him up. I reluctantly said ok and asked him where he was. he gave me so-so directions and i went. ( my boyfriend was not home at the time he was out of town). Ok so, the area he was in was a known drug neighborhood and i drove to where he said he would be and he wasnt there so i drove around a little and then back to the corner he said he would be wating for me at and pulled to the side of the road to wait a few minutes. (my doors were locked and i had my cell phone in my lap) Then this guy on a bike comes up to the window and i cracked the window to ask him if he new Chuckie(Bf's brother). He immediately tried to give me a paper and kept saying "i deliver, i deliver" i said "im not here for that, not interested and rolled up the window got scared/fed up
and left

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Thumpuurr said:
What is the name of your state? Fl

Ok, I got a call from my boyfriends brother late one night and he said that he was messed up real bad and needed a ride home and would i come PLEASE pick him up. I reluctantly said ok and asked him where he was. he gave me so-so directions and i went. ( my boyfriend was not home at the time he was out of town). Ok so, the area he was in was a known drug neighborhood and i drove to where he said he would be and he wasnt there so i drove around a little and then back to the corner he said he would be wating for me at and pulled to the side of the road to wait a few minutes. (my doors were locked and i had my cell phone in my lap) Then this guy on a bike comes up to the window and i cracked the window to ask him if he new Chuckie(Bf's brother). He immediately tried to give me a paper and kept saying "i deliver, i deliver" i said "im not here for that, not interested and rolled up the window got scared/fed up
and left

My response:

Good for you. Thanks for writing. Now, go sleep off your drugs and alcohol.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">