• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tampering with evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Thumpuurr

What is the name of your state? Fl

A few blocks away on a main road i got pulled over. the officer came to my window and i offered him my liscence reg and ins, and he started saying, "wheres the drugs wheres the drugs!!!". So i tried to explain what i had been doing he just said hed heard it all before and that he SAW!!! me do the drug deal with the guy on the bike (I SWEAR THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GUY I NEVER EVEN ROLLED THE WINDOW ALL THE WAY DOWN IT WAS ONLY CRAKED!!!) and that i needed to get out and start cooperating IMMEDIATELY or go to jail. I was blown away and walked to the back of the truck with him where he said open my mouth i did and he shined the flashlight in my mouth and said i must have swallowed it! to make a long stiry short he ended up charging me with tampering with evidence(WHAT EVIDENCE??? ) even though he searched my truck THOUROUGHLY. He also had my truck towed to some special place to have dogs go over, again nothing was found.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Thumpuurr said:
What is the name of your state? Fl

A few blocks away on a main road i got pulled over. the officer came to my window and i offered him my liscence reg and ins, and he started saying, "wheres the drugs wheres the drugs!!!". So i tried to explain what i had been doing he just said hed heard it all before and that he SAW!!! me do the drug deal with the guy on the bike (I SWEAR THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GUY I NEVER EVEN ROLLED THE WINDOW ALL THE WAY DOWN IT WAS ONLY CRAKED!!!) and that i needed to get out and start cooperating IMMEDIATELY or go to jail. I was blown away and walked to the back of the truck with him where he said open my mouth i did and he shined the flashlight in my mouth and said i must have swallowed it! to make a long stiry short he ended up charging me with tampering with evidence(WHAT EVIDENCE??? ) even though he searched my truck THOUROUGHLY. He also had my truck towed to some special place to have dogs go over, again nothing was found.

My response:

Okay, this is the second part of a two-part story - - and I still don't see any questions. What are we supposed to do with your posts? Are you high right now?

What do you want, and why are we reading your posts?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">