• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tampering with evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Thumpuurr

What is the name of your state? Fl

On the way to jail i asked him if i had truly swallowed drugs wouldnt it show in my urine or blood or whatever and wasnt there some kind of test that would proove i hadnt done this and he told me that yeah he was going to book me and then have my stomach pumped and the contents tested. i said fine if that was the only way. (He was really nasty and rude and sarcastic to me the whole time and i swear he just seemed to get madder and madder with me when he continiued to not find anything. ok, so, i went to jail and they never called me for stomach pumping or tests or anythin i saw a nurse and asked her about it and she said there was nothing in my papers requesting any tests and was just doing a regular intake thing(whatever that was). so the first chance i got i called my sister and she bailed me out and now im waiting for a coutdate. Any advice would be helpful, i dont know anything about this kind of thing or carge or anything!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Thumpuurr said:
What is the name of your state? Fl

On the way to jail i asked him if i had truly swallowed drugs wouldnt it show in my urine or blood or whatever and wasnt there some kind of test that would proove i hadnt done this and he told me that yeah he was going to book me and then have my stomach pumped and the contents tested. i said fine if that was the only way. (He was really nasty and rude and sarcastic to me the whole time and i swear he just seemed to get madder and madder with me when he continiued to not find anything. ok, so, i went to jail and they never called me for stomach pumping or tests or anythin i saw a nurse and asked her about it and she said there was nothing in my papers requesting any tests and was just doing a regular intake thing(whatever that was). so the first chance i got i called my sister and she bailed me out and now im waiting for a coutdate. Any advice would be helpful, i dont know anything about this kind of thing or carge or anything!!!

My response:

Why are you dividing up your story? This is now the third part of your story. Why didn't you continue writing in one thread? You do realize that all of your separate posts and threads are going to get divided up in about 5 minutes, and no one is going to help you.

Are you on drugs right now?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">