• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Im really sorry!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Thumpuurr

What is the name of your state? Fl

Hey i didnt know ive never done this before jeez i was looking for a little help not another rude person!!!. if anyone else besides iaal has any suggestions or info for me please write back.

H

hexeliebe

About what? The cost of tea in China? If you keep bouncing around like yesterday's hooker no one will know what the hell you're talking about.

Son of Slam

Thumpuurr said:
What is the name of your state? Fl

Hey i didnt know ive never done this before jeez i was looking for a little help not another rude person!!!. if anyone else besides iaal has any suggestions or info for me please write back.

Just lie back and be calm. Try to relax and enjoy it.

stephenk

cmon, get with it. you have been told not to start new threads everytime you post. your individual postings make no sense since they are out of context to your original post.

Do this. Post your entire story and whatever questions you have on one post. Then when you want to reply hit the "post reply" button and type away.

anyone want to lay odds she wont get it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">