• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possible extortion??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MSgtsGirl

What is the name of your state? mi
iS it extortion when a female online finds men ( primarily military) who will give her money?? she preys on older military men..sweet talks, talkes dirty, or uses her children to ask for money...gets it, then moves on. she is currently going after an older marine now and apparently getting married after just meeting him over 4th of july. these men have come to me and another co-mgr on our site for help against this girl..is there any legal action these men can take??? :confused:
This is internet...connecticut, nc, calif. and now tx
msgtsgirl

HomeGuru

MSgtsGirl said:
What is the name of your state? mi
iS it extortion when a female online finds men ( primarily military) who will give her money?? she preys on older military men..sweet talks, talkes dirty, or uses her children to ask for money...gets it, then moves on. she is currently going after an older marine now and apparently getting married after just meeting him over 4th of july. these men have come to me and another co-mgr on our site for help against this girl..is there any legal action these men can take??? :confused:
This is internet...connecticut, nc, calif. and now tx
msgtsgirl
**A: no it's not.

M

MSgtsGirl

so she can get away with this?? Is there anything these men can legally do to stop her??
MSgtsGirl

HomeGuru

MSgtsGirl said:
so she can get away with this?? Is there anything these men can legally do to stop her??
MSgtsGirl
**A: well they can stop giving her money and even stop communicating with her.

M

MSgtsGirl

HA HA...cute i know this..but they have..now she's moving on to other men...so basically nothing we can do..ok thanks..
MSB...:)

M

MSgtsGirl

It's not my boyfriend....she's preying on members to an online site I am a mgr of. Well since there is nothing that can be done to her legally, i appreciate the info i received. Thanks. My question has been answered.

S

Selina Sedai

You could ban her from the site. You could post a warning to all the men there about her (as long as you can back it up with hard evidence so as to protect yourself from a defamation charge). You could ask the server admin to slap her IP in etc/hosts.deny for HTTP or put her IP ranges in IP chains on the server (the admin will know what IP chains is; it's a program).

Why seek a legal solution when the technical solution is so much easier? Ban her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">