• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

could I get in trouble for this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chefjohn

What is the name of your state? Washington
can I get myself in any trouble if I wite a letter to someone telling them to pay me the $ 13,000 they owe me, or I will turn them into state and federal agencies for a long list of illeagal actions by him and his employees. Hiring illeagals, paying them "under the table" building code violations, shoreline protections violations.ect?

Thanks

HomeGuru

chefjohn said:
What is the name of your state? Washington
can I get myself in any trouble if I wite a letter to someone telling them to pay me the $ 13,000 they owe me, or I will turn them into state and federal agencies for a long list of illeagal actions by him and his employees. Hiring illeagals, paying them "under the table" building code violations, shoreline protections violations.ect?

Thanks
**A: are you hinting at blackmail or extortion?

Beth3

Heck, Chef, you could get yourself killed if the guy happens to be mobbed-up. Is this the same company owner you wrote about in the employment law section who told you to hire illegal aliens and pay them under the table?

HomeGuru

Chef, has threads all over the place and most of them are so vague and overly broad that it's becoming a bit crazy.
This person should just hire a personal attorney already.

C

chefjohn

homeguru

homeguru you never have any advice thats worth anything!! and my posts have never been vauge, and if you dont have any answers than SHUT UP!! And when people come on this site and see you on every forum, and giving your pathetic lame advice for every state on every subject, what do ya think there thinking?? I will tell ya PHONY!!

Beth3

Chef, as HomeGuru suggested in his first post, this could very likely be construed as blackmail or extortion. At the very least, it's a VERY ill-advised idea.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">