• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does he have a right?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilcontrigrl

My ex has visitation with our 3 sons but not with our daughter who is 10. I took her to a friends house who also has kids and we spent the night like a sleep over with movies and all. My ex is highly upset cause he didn't know where I was. He has made it a DYFS intrest now because I won't tell him where I went. Does he have the right to know everything I do and everywhere I go? He is constanly asking the kids who I talk to and where I go. I don't think that's right either. Not to metion riding by the house every night all night to make sure I stay home. What is that?

T

Tracey

Excuse me??? why doesn't he have visitation with your daughter? What aren't you telling us?

Riding by the house is and demanding to know where you are at all times is controlling behavior. Stand up to him, in court if necessary.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">