• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

missing my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PaulHE

My wife and i agreed to move to costa rica w/ her family for a buisness venture. Upon our arrival she was dipleased with the situation so her father decided for them to move to miami taking my wife and daughter w/ them.I STAYED IN COSTA RICA WORKING AT HIS BUISNESS.Holidays have come and gone and I have not seen my daughter .As a result I have left costa rica and returned home to california since I have been back i have sent two airline tickets for my wife and daughter to join me.Well she never came out and she sent the airline tickets back to me.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT HER AND NOW I HAVE NOT HAD ANY KIND OF RESPONSE IN THE LAST MONTH! I need to know if I have any rights my daughter was born here in california and I now reside here. I DONT WISH TO TAKE OUR DAUGHTER FROM HER MOTHER BUT I WOULD LIKE EQUAL TIME WITH HER! IT HAS NOW ALMOST BEEN SIX MONTHS AND I NEED TO SEE MY DAUGHTER. PLEASE HELP
PAUL

T

Tracey

Take the tixket money and go hire a divorce attorney NOW. 6 months is a crucial time period in child custody cases. You need to move on this immediately.

Tracey

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">