• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

armed robberies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

patty terry

ks,mo,oh,mi. i am writing a book about my 92 year old uncle who is the last survivor of alcatraz as it was in the beginning with george machine gun kelly his best friend and next cell neighbor. he is worried that in confessing these armed robberies for the book that he could be indited for the crimes. the crimes were done in the 1920's, 1930's, 40's and 50's. my question is: is this possible???? all were armed robberies and no one was shot or injured except my uncle when the ks police put 6 slugs in him that he still carries in his body today.
Patty

Last edited:

JETX

I am impressed!! Here is a guy who is 92 years old and still expects to be around (and healthy enough) to be concerned about his being prosecuted. Simply won't happen.

As for the specifics.... unless there are outstanding warrants, he has nothing to worry about. The allowed prosecution time (Statute of Limitations) on all the crimes you mentioned have long expired.

H

hexeliebe

Anyone with this much hutspa (sp?) has got to be a character.

You should invite him to come on this forum. With some of the posters we get here, maybe he would get a hoot. :D

calatty

The statute of limitations for robbery in CA is 3 years, and I doubt it is much more than that elsewhere. He has nothing to worry about.

HomeGuru

patty terry said:
ks,mo,oh,mi. i am writing a book about my 92 year old uncle who is the last survivor of alcatraz as it was in the beginning with george machine gun kelly his best friend and next cell neighbor. he is worried that in confessing these armed robberies for the book that he could be indited for the crimes. the crimes were done in the 1920's, 1930's, 40's and 50's. my question is: is this possible???? all were armed robberies and no one was shot or injured except my uncle when the ks police put 6 slugs in him that he still carries in his body today.
Patty
**A: visit him daily and record everything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">