• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CPS Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gonegrey

What is the name of your state? SC I read something someone posted about search warrants for cps to enter your home...questions is during the investigation do i have to always let her in my house?And question my children constantly trying to get an answer suiting to her (that is not there)?She pushed me today when i answered the door cause i told her i was in the middle of something and was not going to allow her in.Is that not assault?I am waiting on my att. to call back but would like someones input.This lady has lied to me on several occasions and they gave my 6 yr old an examination (in which the lady there was rude as hell)and claimed she had a uti which was impossible cause she had not complained about anything to me.So i told her i did not buy it and took her for a second opinion at the doctor she has been seeing since she was a baby.Come to find out there was not a thing wrong with her.I have been told i am not cooperating(by not allowing her to speak to my children again) but this chit is fustrating and i can;t stand that lady. This has been going on since June 26th and that lady pushes my buttons.Anyone with any knowledge of any of this please post.Oh yeah and they refused to inform me of any findings on my other daughter saying i was not the leagal guardian (but i am i had to sign to allow them to do her exam as well...I just figured i would let the attorney get her records.But the woman did tell me she would be bothering me for a total of 45 days.:(

racer72

When of officer of CPS shows up at your door with a search warrant you cannot deny the person admission to your home. If the person did not get access the police would have been called and you would have been arrested.

G

gonegrey

There was no search warrants.But what i meant above was that i thought she needed one to gain access to my home.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">