• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disobeying an officer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

guyo

What is the name of your state? :confused:tempe,az. i disobeyed an officer, supposedly, on the 4th of july. i was wasted but i couldnt comprehend anything the officer had to say. Before i knew it i was face down in the dirt, iwas resisting arrest. 2 felony charges. but could it be I was just too drunk to comprehend stuff, not disobeying, and would i have been resisting if they thought that I was disobeying? Or would the drunk in public charge be worse?

HomeGuru

guyo said:
What is the name of your state? :confused:tempe,az. i disobeyed an officer, supposedly, on the 4th of july. i was wasted but i couldnt comprehend anything the officer had to say. Before i knew it i was face down in the dirt, iwas resisting arrest. 2 felony charges. but could it be I was just too drunk to comprehend stuff, not disobeying, and would i have been resisting if they thought that I was disobeying? Or would the drunk in public charge be worse?
**A: No, you were not too drunk.

G

guyo

disobeying

what do you mean? I remember walking down the street, tripping over air, falling face forwards after the wind pushed me, and falling on my butt when I tried to sit down on nothing. I didnt know what was going on

H

hexeliebe

ahhhhh. The good ole days.

Thanks for the 'trip' down memory lane. Now where is that damn Jacob?

G

guyo

disobeying

So what da two a you's is tellin me I haves no case. plead guilty? what are my consequinces?

H

hexeliebe

Hire an attorney. You're going to need it. And don't have a three-martini lunch before court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">