• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unmarried father wants joint custody...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ayuhnke

My ex is pregnant with my child. I am very concerned about her parenting skills and actually want full custody. I realize that in this day and age a father (especially an unmarried father) is most certainly not going to get full custody of a newborn without there being an EXTREME cause for concern. I at the very least would like joint custody of my child. One day my ex agrees to joint custody, the next day she says she doesn't know, I'm afraid she is trying some underhanded tactics. The baby is due in the beginning of July, we live in AZ. I am wondering what steps I should be taking now to insure joint custody when the baby is born. Thanks ever so much for any and all suggestions.

Andy Yuhnke

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">