• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slander

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghvonna

If someone insinuated that you were an idiot, over the internet, can you sue them?

H

hexeliebe

No it is not. But it made me laugh so hard that all the other idiots who have posted today are a thing of the past now.

Thanks for the giggle.

G

Ghvonna

I am glad you got such a "tickle" however you should refrain from calling people idiots because stupid is as stupid does! Your quotes dont impress me either.

H

hexeliebe

Is that the best you can do? After posting such a ridiculous question that even my 10 year-old daughter knows the answer.

Geeez kid, get a life and quit trying to find reasons to to sue someone ...By the way, I never called you an idot...

YOU IDIOT!!!! SUE ME :D

H

hexeliebe

by the way Ghvonna, you aren't cute. I have the original post you submitted and if you're now trying to look innocent by editing this post don't bother.

It's either stick to your original post or start a new thread.

G

Ghvonna

My cuteness is your opinion. I didnt know how to do a new message because this is new to me. Only stupid questions have stupid answers. I asked a question, obviously because I didnt know the answer. Your ten year old should be reading Harry Potter not a law book. Who's looking for a reason to sue I was sending an insult to an insult. I hope you are providing this bullcrap messaging for free or for less than your cheap replies. Mind you its messaging because it sure isnt advice! Idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">