• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Infidelity. Wife caught with my ex-boss. Tell his wife?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

makk25

Caught my wife with my ex-boss. Have photos taken leaglly with them together, but no display of affection in them. I have seen them kiss and heard them talk to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. My wife does not know that I am aware of the affair. I wish to tell his wife using an audio cassette sent to her. I will explain everything I have seen to her on the tape and send her some of the pictures I do have. She has suspected this for some time. So have I. I just recently confirmed it. I am afraid of intentional inflition of distress issues that may arise. Is it leagal for me to simply share the facts with her? and use this format? Also because this is an ex-boss of mine and he met my wife through our employment (we both worked there - I left -she stayed) do I have an alienation of affection case in the state of Arizona??? He, and my wife, have ruined a 9 realationship in the matter of 1 year. Please advise/opinon...Thanks

A

Attorney_Replogle

I really don't see the point in using the evidence in the ways that you suggest. If you want a divorce then just go get one. Your ex-boss and his wife will probably learn of this matter that way. Your family law attorney (that will help you with the divorce) may perhaps want to call the ex-boss's wife as a witness. I don't know. I just don't see any value to you by using that evidence in the ways you mentioned.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">