• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CUSTODY OF NEPHEW

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JACQUELINE

I JUST FOUND OUT THIS WEEK THAT MY SISTER GAVE HER SON TO A LADY THAT SHE MET THROUGH A FRIEND. I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT THE LADY FILED FOR TEMPORARY CUSTODY. SINCE MY SISTER DOESN'T WANT HER SON CAN I FILE FOR CUSTODY.
DO I NEED PERMISSION FROM MY SISTER TO GET MY NEPHEW FROM THIS LADY. CAN THE LADY THAT HAS HIM NOW FIGHT ME ON THIS. I AM IS BLOOD AUNT SHE IS OF NO RELATION TO HIM. CAN I FILE FOR TEMPORARY CUSTODY IN ORDER TO GET HIM BACK FROM THIS LADY. OUR SHOULD I FILE FOR FULL CUSTODY WHICH IS WHAT I WANT.

T

Tracey

Since you say the lady is filing for custody, I assume that means she has a case pending in court. You can intervene in that case and ask for custody. You'll need to hire a lawyer.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">