• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hate e-mail and destruction of property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scorpiokid4u

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA, what are the laws governing hate e-mails racist comments and wnat id the statue of limations to file a suit for destruction of property. here's a e-mail i recieved back on 11-14
Text Size: S M L XL

i see chris is FIRST AND I AM SECOND... MIKE LEWIT , IF YOU EVER EMAUL ME AGAIN I WILL HELP DEBORAH TURNER LEWIT IN COURT. JUST KEEP EMAILING CHRIS.....LEAVE ME OUT OF YOU TWO'S SORDID DEALS.
YOU ****ING KINKY JEWISH *******. I HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING. CHRIS WORSHIPS YOU, BECAUSE YOU AND SHE ARE ABOUT THE SAME THING...M-O-N-E-Y. you areboth money grubbers....
soon i will drive to st marys and really compare notes. i tried to get you and chris together back before i came down here. if i had been successfull, i would not have had to leave don. back then she wasnt so desperate. now she is. perhaps, you whore dog, you could try again. i hate you mikey, with all that i have and all that i know. i hate you worse than ernie. i hate you with everything i have. and i could call don today, withoout a penny in his pocket, who would come down here and help me,
where YOU would exact some sory of payment for helping me, you sorry jew *******. every day now, i think it, i live it.....you are sorry. not fit for the kingdom of heaven. and n either ishe i dont want you both there. you are both whore dogs.

H

hexeliebe

IF YOU EVER EMAUL ME AGAIN I WILL HELP DEBORAH TURNER LEWIT IN COURT
First, don't email this person again.

Second, helping someone in court could mean lying or helping them off with their coat. Nothing here.

LEAVE ME OUT OF YOU TWO'S SORDID DEALS.
Do you have a 'sordid deal' cooking?

YOU ****ING KINKY JEWISH *******.
Are you a ****ing Kinky Jewish *******?

you areboth money grubbers
Are you both money grubbers?

you whore dog
Are you a whore dog?

not fit for the kingdom of heaven
Are you fit for the kingdom of heaven?

you are both whore dogs.
Are you both whore dogs?

The answer is within the first line of the e-mail you received. Stop e-mailing this person.

Otherwise, there is no explicit threat of anything in this e-mail. A lot of colorful language, opinion and bad spelling, but nothing I see as actionable.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">