• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

technical parole violator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Cmoore

What is the name of your state? Ohio

My Fiancee was convicted of Arson in 1987. His minimum sentence was 10 years and his max was 25. He served 12 years . We left state 2 months prior to him being released from parole and he was just picked up on 7-14-03 for a fugitive warrant. Now he is considered a technical parole violator. What kind of time is he looking at? He hasnt been in any trouble at all since his release. He was just extradited back to Ohio on 7-22-03. Will he have to go before the parole board or will he have to see a judge or what? Could someone please let me know what the usual procedure is on this type of situation?

Cheryl

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Cmoore said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio

My Fiancee was convicted of Arson in 1987. His minimum sentence was 10 years and his max was 25. He served 12 years . We left state 2 months prior to him being released from parole and he was just picked up on 7-14-03 for a fugitive warrant. Now he is considered a technical parole violator. What kind of time is he looking at? He hasnt been in any trouble at all since his release. He was just extradited back to Ohio on 7-22-03. Will he have to go before the parole board or will he have to see a judge or what? Could someone please let me know what the usual procedure is on this type of situation?

Cheryl

My response:

There is obviously something mentally wrong with you. Only mental defectives refer to prisoners as "fiancé". You're also obviously going nowhere with your life if these are the type of people you prefer.

Place your right hand up to your forehead. Now, extend your thumb straight out, and extend your index finger straight up. Curl your remaining fingers down. Now, look in a mirror.

Somehow, I also get the feeling that there's a trailer in your life, too.

IAAL

Last edited:
C

Cmoore

Technical parole violator

Anybody out there have some real advise or knowledge? Please advise if so.

C

condaggitt

We left state 2 months prior to him being released from parole and he was just picked up on 7-14-03

Did you get this approved by his parole office in WRITING? By leaving the state without permission that violated his parole. And with only 2 months left. What were you people thinking?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

condaggitt said:

What were you people thinking?

============================

My response:

Obviously, a rhetorical question. Criminals don't "think". They are, for the most part, congenitally stupid - - or as I like to say, "the terminal stupids". Why else would they be criminals in the first place if they could "think"?

IAAL

BL

So the thought was " I only have 2 mos. left - they won't track me down ".

Ha Ha 2 mos. / 1 day , any Judge will tell you , it doesn't matter.

Hope he's lucky !! Most criminals rely on luck !! The luck might run out.

Did you know,he can go back and serve the rest of the original sentence ??

Think about that. 2 mos. and didn't want to wait. man o man !!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">