• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

which should i choose?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

malk

What is the name of your state? kansas

here are my choices

county attorney is willing to drop count 1 (aggravated assult)
if i plead guilty to count 2 (domestic battery) which will go down to simple battery.

my lawyer wants to counter offer to ple to count 1 aggravated assult)amended to simple assult and dismiss count 2(domestic battery).

he has me on the aggravated assult, but my girlfreind has always said the poke in the eye with finger was a accident.
so why is he willing to drop the felony, for a misdemeanor?

is simple assult a felony or a misdeneanor? i cant call my lawyers yet becuse i have no phone.
ive been in trouble with the law only one other time, and when i posted in here before i forgot about it, becuse it was 14 years ago. it was domestic violence, we both went to jail, becuse she amitted to hitting me 3 times first.
is he doing this so he can use the old with the new one????
something strange is going on, i just dont understand.

C

condaggitt

You LOVE women who are loud,who probably get drunk and become trashy women, prone to acting like their favorite WWF superstars.

So you should accept domestic violence charges against you, as just a part of dealing with these types of women.

M

malk

not true

please be serious, just my x-wife was like that. the woman im with now is sweet, not like that at all.

HomeGuru

condaggitt said:

You LOVE women who are loud,who probably get drunk and become trashy women, prone to acting like their favorite WWF superstars.

**A: correction, it is WWE superstars.

M

malk

still no answer?

is a simple assult a misdemenor? or a felony?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">