• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

juvinile grand theft auto?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

inforthis

I live in oregon, and a few months ago some ex friends of mine stole a truck, but i was with them. I was under the influence of alcohol though, and at the time wasnt fully aware of the situation. The two friends who i was with are both over 18 and have both been placed on probation for grand theft auto. Nothing happened with me though, because no one knew i was involved. This week, one of the ex-friends called and told me that because of recent disagreements, he's going to tell the police that i was involved with the situation. He told me that when the police are informed that i can have a felony for grand theft auto on my record. I'm 16 years old and was wondering since they've already been sentenced and i was under the influence, could i be charged with anything, and if so, what?

HomeGuru

inforthis said:
I live in oregon, and a few months ago some ex friends of mine stole a truck, but i was with them. I was under the influence of alcohol though, and at the time wasnt fully aware of the situation. The two friends who i was with are both over 18 and have both been placed on probation for grand theft auto. Nothing happened with me though, because no one knew i was involved. This week, one of the ex-friends called and told me that because of recent disagreements, he's going to tell the police that i was involved with the situation. He told me that when the police are informed that i can have a felony for grand theft auto on my record. I'm 16 years old and was wondering since they've already been sentenced and i was under the influence, could i be charged with anything, and if so, what?
**A: you're kidding right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">