• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

10 day waiting peroid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SherryF

What is the name of your state? Georgia
i am trying to find out, during the 10 day waiting peroid after the papers are signed, who has custody of the child? the mother I am adopting from wants to see her child do I have to let her during this 10 day peroid? Or what ,what rights do I have during this waiting peroid

HomeGuru

SherryF said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia
i am trying to find out, during the 10 day waiting peroid after the papers are signed, who has custody of the child? the mother I am adopting from wants to see her child do I have to let her during this 10 day peroid? Or what ,what rights do I have during this waiting peroid
**A: and whom might you be besides the adoptive parent? Are you the court appointed foster parent?

S

SherryF

Re: Re: 10 day waiting peroid

HomeGuru said:
**A: and whom might you be besides the adoptive parent? Are you the court appointed foster parent?

i guess, we are the foster parents at this point, we went straight to the attorney's office, because they wanted to give up all rights to the baby as soon as possible so we all four went to the attorneys office together ( us the adoptive parents and the real parents) Thank you for replying

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">