• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probate/guardianship/fraudulent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ChiChiBamba

I'm MAD!!!!...
My half sister took my 7 yr. without my consent or knowledge. She had fraudulently petitioned the court by making false and inaccurate statements, 1 yr. ago. I have been denied my parental rights and denied accesss and visitations to my daughter, by my sister. I have a hearing on 4/26, at LA SUP, probate. I'm In Pro Per because, it seems this case is beyond the scope of litigation of every lawyer that I have talked to. Something is really wrong here!!! My daughter needs protection/her own representation, which I/she have been denied. How does one untangle this? I understand there was a recent article written about fraudulent guardianships in the California Lawyer, offering help to victims like myself.

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">