• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need an Injunction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rkepen

What is the name of your state? Florida

I have new home construction going on in my neighborhood. Today 2 laborers were arrested for stealing the dog next door. There have been several small things stolen everywhere. Can I get an injunction to stop construction until the builder can prove they are making background checks on these people. I spoke with the foreman who said they don't do it and there are several childern in the neighborhood.

Do I need an attorney to do these? What steps should I take?

JETX

"Can I get an injunction to stop construction until the builder can prove they are making background checks on these people."
*** No. Simple answer, at this point, you have no 'standing' to request injunctive relief. There are other more complicated issues that would also preclude you having the right.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">