• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need to help a friend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pyro

What is the name of your state? Texas

I found out that a while back someone close to me and her friend, both minors at the time, were approced by a man and asked to take some pictures.Nothing crazy just posing nude. They agreed they werent forced. They were a little drunk at the time the photos were taken. She's just realized the gravity of the situation and she isnt quite as complacient as before; but its been over a year and she dosent want to waste her time and embarrass herself.

the real question is can she just say he did it?

He did keep copies on his copmuter and has prior offences
if we need evidence and i steal it from his house is it still admissible.

C

condaggitt

pyro said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
the real question is can she just say he did it?

A. NO

He did keep copies on his copmuter and has prior offencesif we need evidence and i steal it from his house is it still admissible.
A. if he has it and you find it GREAT then BOTH of you will go to jail, you for breaking and entering.

NO the only way to catch him is for him to be so stupid, that he posts it on a website , or tries to sell the pictures.

P

pass23431

Rule number one:
Minors should not at any time be under the influence, and agree to pose for naked photos.

calatty

In most states it is illegal for an adult to have minors pose nude for pictures. She should report the matter to the police. They can get a warrant and search his computer and house.

C

condaggitt

Calatty:

Without any PROOF, just on their statement, would that be asking for a police state?

Just give me some proof, other then a statement from 2 girls who may have a grudge against this man, and really didnt pose naked for the pictures. After all they did admit to being underage and drunk.

calatty said:
In most states it is illegal for an adult to have minors pose nude for pictures. She should report the matter to the police. They can get a warrant and search his computer and house.

stephenk

What kind of proof do you expect the girls to have?

No proof is needed for the initial complaint that will be made. If the girls sound credible the police will investigate. The investigation may include a search warrant for the computer contents.

If nothing is ever found, the complaint is dismissed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">