• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

coven

What is the name of your state? Texas

I got a ticket for “Angled Parking - Not Designated” while I was parked in from of my house. I live in a cols-de-sac and someone else moved my car to get out and left it in front facing my house. Is that a good ticket? I've been doing it for years and nothing. The neighbors do it all the time also. One of them was even double parked when he wrote it. My other neighbor saw it. Is there anything different than a regular street? Also got a letter in the mail with a different time on it than my ticket. Don’t understand why. He didn’t even put his name on it. Is there anything I can do?

HomeGuru

coven said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

I got a ticket for “Angled Parking - Not Designated” while I was parked in from of my house. I live in a cols-de-sac and someone else moved my car to get out and left it in front facing my house. Is that a good ticket?

**A: yes, I've seen better ones but yours is still good.
I've been doing it for years and nothing. The neighbors do it all the time also. One of them was even double parked when he wrote it. My other neighbor saw it. Is there anything different than a regular street?

**A: Is your street irregular?
Also got a letter in the mail with a different time on it than my ticket. Don’t understand why. He didn’t even put his name on it. Is there anything I can do?
**A: pay it or contest it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">