• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CHILD SUPPORT / ALIMONY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KIMBARK

I AM DIVORCEING MY WIFE OF FOUR AND A HALF YEARS. SHE IS EMPLOYED AND HAS THE HIGHER OF OUR INCOMES.WHAT DETERMINES MY OBLIGATION TO PAY HER ALIMONY.
WE HAVE ONE CHILD AND ONE CHILD ON THE WAY. I AM PREPARED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT. HOWEVER, WHAT IS THE FORMULAR USED TO DETERMAIN MY MONTHLY FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR MY CHILDREN.

THANK YOU

T

Tracey

I have no idea. You apparently don't live in any state in the US, and why would you expect us to know Austrian law? ;)

Call a divorce lawyer in your state. You'll need to hire one anyway, since this sounds like it could get ugly.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

K

KIMBARK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KIMBARK:
I AM DIVORCEING MY WIFE OF FOUR AND A HALF YEARS. SHE IS EMPLOYED AND HAS THE HIGHER OF OUR INCOMES.WHAT DETERMINES MY OBLIGATION TO PAY HER ALIMONY.
WE HAVE ONE CHILD AND ONE CHILD ON THE WAY. I AM PREPARED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT. HOWEVER, WHAT IS THE FORMULAR USED TO DETERMAIN MY MONTHLY FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR MY CHILDREN.

THANK YOU
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">