• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

agrivated assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

batgirl411

Boise, Idaho is where i live. My friend, "Johnny" had his house broken into while his room mates were having a party. the house was destroyed and his room mates were beaten with bats. The next day the "bad guys"'s house was assaulted also. A girl and her boyfriend were in the house and were beaten with bats. The girl was hit once and 8 teeth were knocked out. Detectives came over to my house asking me what happened. I told them what I know. That I drove him over there in my car. I didnt see him enter or exit the house and then we left. I did say thought that we went over there for revenge. I have been subpoened now and dont want to testify agains him. What should I do. And if i do testitie will it make him guilty. P.S. The girl assaulted could not even I.D. him she told the court that his eyes looked like the guys eyes who hit her boyfriend.

JETX

"I have been subpoened now and dont want to testify agains him. What should I do."
*** Your only choices are to testify under subpoena.... or possibly get arrested. Personally, I am surprised you weren't charged. You admitted that you drove him over there for him to get revenge!!

"And if i do testitie will it make him guilty."
*** Who cares?? From your post, he IS guilty.

"P.S. The girl assaulted could not even I.D. him she told the court that his eyes looked like the guys eyes who hit her boyfriend."
*** Not important.

H

hexeliebe

"Frankie and Johnnie were lovers,
Oh Lordy how they could love..."

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">