• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

could I get in trouble?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jagged68

What is the name of your state? KY

A family member of mine has an outstanding warrant(s) for their arrest. I think it is for contempt of court and maybe some bad checks(not sure of the $ amount).
Could i get in trouble for aiding and abetting if I help them move out of the state?

HomeGuru

jagged68 said:
What is the name of your state? KY

A family member of mine has an outstanding warrant(s) for their arrest. I think it is for contempt of court and maybe some bad checks(not sure of the $ amount).
Could i get in trouble for aiding and abetting if I help them move out of the state?
**A: pursuant to the Federal Homeland Security Act of 2002 Section 22.3c, and recently adopted by the state of Kentucky, the only countries that you can send him to would be Iraq and North Korea in order to take advantage of the aiding and abetting of a criminal waiver.

Son of Slam

jagged68 said:
Upon what do you base your answer of "NO"?

A person who intentionally aids or advises another in committing a crime is aiding and abetting. What crime are you helping him commit?

P

pass23431

Obstruction of Justice, fleeing and eluding, and resisting arrest.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">