• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can he go to jail?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nd2Knw

What is the name of your state? CA
my husband is an ex convict with gun priors, he was recently charged with 5 felonies, two is gun and bullets possession, our case is still pending, is there a possible chance he can go to jail?

HomeGuru

Nd2Knw said:
my husband is an ex convict with gun priors, he was recently charged with 5 felonies, two is gun and bullets possession, our case is still pending, is there a possible chance he can go to jail?
**A: you're kidding right?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Nd2Knw said:

==================================

My response:

This woman is a fake, a fraud!

No one from California would ask such a stupid and idiotic question. Californians are TOO smart, with the highest, per capita, population of PhD's in the nation!

Our writer is either lying about being from California, or she's a "transplant" from Arkansas.

IAAL

N

Nd2Knw

I was being truthful. Eventhough I'm from California, I'm ignorant with CA law. So you're saying he will go to jail, even if the guns weren't his?

HomeGuru

Nd2Knw said:
I was being truthful. Eventhough I'm from California, I'm ignorant with CA law. So you're saying he will go to jail, even if the guns weren't his?
**A: just look at his track record my Dear.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Convicted felons are NEVER to have guns in their possession, custody or control - - no matter who owns them.

Say bye-bye to your husband, for many years.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">