• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help in regards to moving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

baby

I need some help. I am trying to move with my child out of the town her father lives in. I have to go get permission from a judge in order to move. I am trying to come up with a schedule for when i move for my child to come visit her dad. she will be in kindergarten. i just want some ideas on visition schedule. please help. I know the basic ones like spring break, christmas, summer. but wants somemore ideas. THANKS

R

rookie

According to my map Tallahasse is about 500 miles from Miami. Travel time was estimited at 9 and half hours, quite a commute.

Does Miami offer year round schooling in either thier public or private schools? This would give your child 3 months with you (while in school) and one with dad (off-track). There is also home schooling, this would allow your child's schedule to be more flexible. Consider these options if they are available to you.

You could also meet dad half way, once a month, twice if possible. Is there some nice city midway between tallahassee and miami to either spend one weekend a month or to simply meet and ...for lack of better words...exchange custody of your child?

Working out a custody/visitation in your situation isn't going to be easy on you, your ex and especially your child, but maybe if you keep an open mind and a focus on what is best for the child and parents you can make it work.

Good Luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">