• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stepfauther is abused by stepdaughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

laurie999

I am an unemployed 37 year old man who needs free legal advise. To summarize my situation, I believe my step daughter is spreading lies about me that can become very harmful to a lot of people if believed. She is 14 and at an age of maturity that is obviously confusing her in her attempt to become an individual. Her mother and aunts and uncles have all been molested at an early age and I believe her need to identify with them has made her lie about me. Her relationship with her delinquent father is also part to blame and I too take some responsibility for her problem. Her mother and I have a very sexual relationship and are very honest people regarding the happenstance of our past. That is not to say we are not adults, we hide our private relationship behind locked doors but not a soundproofed cell. Two days before Christmas I overheard my stepdaughter lie to a friend of hers saying that I had just grabbed her by her ass. It kind of floored me for awhile and obviously it has caused quite a rift as she will never admit to my face that she has done this. I would really like to talk to someone at length about this as I do not have the brains it takes to cope with this problem which seems to be escalating out of anyone's control.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate currently awaiting Bar results. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney-client relationship.

I think before you wind up getting charged for a sexual battery against a minor, you should contact your local legal aid foundation (found in the community guide section of your yellow pages) and immediatelty on monday morning speak to someone there in charge of the family law section.

A mediation hearing or something to that affect will probably be your best bet.

Hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">