• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NEED TO KNOW IF I AM HER FATHER

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mixer816

this is my problem, i had a relationship with this woman, she got pregnant first she told it was mine (she is still merried with a diferent person ) then her husband find out obout our relationship after about 3 yrs after the child or my kid i dont know is 3 1/2 years old now for all this time i was thinkin she was my kid, now she is saying the child is his, (may be because she doesnt want him to leave her, she told him it is his) and this is killing me not to be able to know, been in a doubt. i still talk to her on the phone and everytime we talk about this she gets upset like she doesnt want me to know, i think she is hiding the real thruth in her favor and i dont think its right. so was wondering if there is any way that i can make her test the little girl, do i have any Legal right to know even she doesnt want it?. Should i take her to court or what can i do?? please help me i am dieing to know and is affecting my life. please help???

A

Advisor3

If you have been paying child support, you may have the right to contest the support payments and request a paternity test.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "Advisor 3" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "Advisor3," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "Advisor3."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">