• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Terry2002cal

What is the name of your state? California
I came to Los Angeles California last year in July renting a mailbox and hotel. I am on SSD. I tried to find an apartment but someone keeps following me. When I go to an apartment that has a for rent sign the person says fill out this form the phone ring they say usually say yes, yes hang up and then say sorry there is nothing available. Sometimes I just about get to the office door when they put the closed sign in the window and lock the door until I leave. One manager said to me before I left Have you been arrested. I said no. He said why would the shrieff following you. I said what. He said my mistake never mine. At the library the women following me said to the librarian I want to know what this woman has checked out and the librarian said we din't help will people this old. The woman startes screaming at the librarian that I was only 35 or 40 years old. A few minutes latter the reference desk yelled SSE line 1 and the librarian, the woman and the person at the refrance desk were all looking at me. These people have kept me from renting an appartment and my son and exhusband from finding work. And I am much older than they are saying.
I asked the librain why the woman was following me and she said she could not say anything because she has to work with these people. I called SSE and they said we don/t follow people. I call the police and they said if someone is following you who are they. We can not do anything. I have gone out to my car many times and there were nails in the tires. What can I do I need a place to live? Can someone please help?

L

Lars of Mars

WE ARE FOLLOWING YOU TOO.

LOOK! Right behind you!

T

Terry2002cal

No, I didn't have this problem in Arizona. At the libray the women said she was from Social Security, I said above that I called SS and they said this wasn't true. I can't beleive that the woman was from SS because SS knows my address you are suppose to keep them updated as to where you are, gets my doctors bills and I don't beleive they would waste money to follow a sick woman over 55.

Last edited:
F

Fuwad

if i were you id get a gun, PROTECT YOUR SELF WOMAN! if sum mother****ers were followin me id get out of my car n **** there **** up, legal mumbo jumbo er not, if the popo wont do ne thing bout it time to take the law into your own hands, jus make sure no one is around.:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">