• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Researching...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

timpage

What is the name of your state? Oregon

I'm looking for some information for my wife. Her 4 daughters were adopted out by the State of Oregon after a court case ruled against her first late husband in the early '90's. Now all for kids are over 18, and she would like to at least let them know if they are interested in talking to her she is available to exchange information. What are her options, as the Oregon Department of Human Services is not legally allowed to give my wife any info on them. My wife doesnt want to break any laws to find them and we are unable to afford a lawyer to help.

Thanks for any information.
Tim

nextwife

THere are a number of "registries" in which adoptive parties can register their desire for contact with each other. These are voluntary. Do a google or Ixquick serarch and you will find a number of them. Also check for state specific registries.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">