• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do they do when it goes farther than visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

duster

What is the name of your state? Illinois
I am writing to you because I need help.My search to help this father The story I heard I didn't believe it.After I witness call from her to him.
The women made the man look bad through out their relationship,married he finds ne finds out alot of things.Father had good job,worked hard, provided,sure he drank, she did to,drinking was uses against him.
father comes home was maced,beatenby officer w/his billy club, hand cuffed put in officers car, beaten again w/the officers billy club,witness's,pictures of his beating. Felony w/officer,this happened in 2002,the officer no longer works there,type of officer that like to show his authority to citizens,according to citizens that meet him.Father suffers injuries to his knee ect,Father thought this all was over with, dropped,he find out differently the next yrs.
Mother would have order of protection,she will violate it,the father is the one that gets arrested. (Calling, coming to his home,) order of protection would say no contact w/victim but who will go bail the father out,the one that got the order of protection on him.
In this case the father pays child support, does everything she ask just to see his son.
The mother uses the child when she wants extra money, if you want to see your son give me $400 ?.And if you don't have it then!
Ex stated that father is not to date,see anyone,he will never see son.It's ok for her to see someone,she has live in,which is married to someone else,in the divorse pappers she said her husband committed adultery-but she lives w/a married man.Male/father has a witness to the call.She would call him,ask about my truck-He told me one time that he was seeing someone,that his ex slashed her tires,he had to end the relationship because he would not get to see his son,his son comes first,he did not know what his ex would do next.I thought it was just talk til it happened to me since he been in jail,I been at the farm taking care of things for him,my tire was slashed.
11) The mother will say the father can come over,she will bring their son over to visit but all time he gets arrested on something,she will cancel the last minute,no show,this last incident, he calls to visit son,pick up a few of his things.He borrowed my truck, comes over to find 3yrs old by self so what does he do goes in sits down,visit his son, next thing you now mother shows up w/her (married to someone else) live in,words are said,women goes call police because he trespassed,father hit over head,knocked out almost and on ground. Police shows up, father gets arrested for trespassing,the boy friend said the father bit him. So father is in jail, for trespassing/assault. His bond is 25,000. (Yes that is right)
12) This man/father is a recovering alcoholic,been in programs for this, but his ex always drank,like to go to bars.But she wants him to stop drinking. (Tell me if one states that she wants there husband to stop drinking,states it is her son,wants him brought up not around that then why is it that it is ok for a women to drink/party,be w/a married man,which has been introuble w/the law if they want to bring up their son in the best inviroment ever. And it seems she would not drink when he comes home from rehab.
13) This father has been in jail since May 23,2003. He is facing prison.
Trespassing / assault (2003)when he got arrested
-lots of charges ect. are being brought up mistemeder, felony with officer-which he has witness's of his beating,picture's.
---While he has been in jail he was assulted 2 times, by different inmate's,lockdown.(The second time being assulted)got a message from agent to go give him his tell# to call him,I really can't say more other than it was about him getting beaten by officer.I rushed over there,gave them money for him to call this #,this person.They knew who this person was,before I even knew about taking this #to him the sheiff was already notified that he will need to contact this person.They told me they could not,I told them that the sheiff knew I was coming,that he knew he was to make the call.He did not get to make that call like he was suppose to.but he did manage to call that evening to get it on the persons machine that he tried.I did not hear from him and was worried so I called over there to find out they told me he tripped over a bench,cut his head open,needed stitches(but he told me he was pushed ect.by another inmate(said it all is on tape),they put him,another inmate in lockdown,I did not get to visit him that sat.I had to wait til weds 6 days to see what condition he was in.When I did get to talk to him he never got his comisary-food that he order when in lockdown. But.... if he was a violent person don't you think he would had fought back.I know I would have.I was told he did nothing wrong,why put him in lockdown,expecally when they knew he needed to make a call.He had a spell in jail also passing out ect.,they did reacted ASAP,called the nurse. He is on a diabetic diet.They don't give much food in jail so I been taking money,putting on his comisary toget food.
He has bipolar disorders,has to be on medicine. Has high blood pressure, which was changed in jail he has no idea if it is working or making it worse, he needs to see a doctor.I have power of attorney over his health.What is the purpose of having power of attorney over ones heath care if no one will get him medical attention that is needed? He is always tired,depressed,confuses at time. He is trying to put all the dates,things together,has no papers to refer to,anything for his case.He ask me to help him so what papper I have found at his house I looked over.Things just don't make any since.In her own words (wrote on paper ex wife states that her nose has been broken since she has know the father.) So reading that you would think that he broke her nose. Funny how you can word something,the sentence can leave 2 meanings.She also stated on paper that she lost her temper then kicked,hit him,that then he took the palm of his hand,hit her,bloody her nose then she states she broke out his truck window w/ a tool bar,got in her car,hit his truck,left. The result of this incident was yes he got arrested for hitting her.domestic violents. (He states that he pushed her away from her cause she was hitting him).Looking at the paper he looks like a well. I just won't say it.A father that just wants to see his child,would do anything the ex wanted. Sure he is no angel.Both parties are in the wrong but how come most men get the rap for everything.I told him why didn't you go to court why didn't you press charges on her.He said the law is for women not men,besides she will never let me see my son at all.Since this father has been in jail I been trying to help him,never knew all the responsibilities he had till I volunteered to help. This father takes care of his disabled father,helps him make ends meet,helps take care of his grandmother,the farm,animal,makes repairs as needed.They have no one so I felt bad knowing this family needed help. So I told him I will fill in for him,not to worry.I never knew what I was getting into as I own my own home,have children,animals to. He has no one to help him only me. Why is it hard for a father to find an attorney but it is easy for a women to find one, all kinds of organizations out there,help for women but nothing for men,if there is it's just on visitation,nothing for when it all goes much farther than visitation. Sure he has a P.defender but he is to busy to talk about his case.Everything he needs for his case he can't get,trial court date is coming up in Aug. 8th,I been working everyday to help him.
I have asked the P.defender
If he could ask to reduce bail he said no,would not ask judge.
If he can get on house arrest to come,take care of the farm, his dad, grandmother,get medical attention.I had letter from the family.He said no,would not ask judge
If he could go to doctor,for the head injuries,he is not able to go to trail or anything being he has not had the right med.'s,to check his head injuries.I can't do nothing the judge said he don't own the jail,talk to the sheriff.I told him Sheriff said that is your job.
I have told P.defender that I was power of attoney over him also power of attoney over his health,no one will give me copies of anything do,said nothing to me
I pointed out things didn't seem right in this case.I have always been really nice,respectful to him,all I get is hateful remarks,rude,or even walks away from me when I give him a papper from the family.I know he is a busy man,I been doing alot of the work.I am a dummy to this,have no idea what to do,I'm not a lawyer.After visiting father,went to defender office,had my sister,witness to anything,He invited us in his office.Told him the father tried to call him to discuss the case,you denied the call.He needs to see you.He said well I was over there,I ask if he got ahold of the witness's,he said he don't have a list.Well over this whole time the father gave him witness's names,I told him names.This time I even in the presence of my sister told him names,He said" you get ahold of all the witness's,tell them to call me" I told him" These people don't know me,I do not know them all I have is names from his mother,the man/father.I was not around when this happened,been walking in this binded,limited on what I can do.He told me to call his ex wife,have her call him being she is a witness to the beating.I told him I didn't want to talk to her or anything.I had to sit on the floor trying to go though my pappers again to tell him the witness's names,before he had a chair for me.As I am talking inportant things to him about a life of a man/father he is playing a card game on the computer.My sister to witness.She ask a question he was very rude to us so we discided it was best to leave.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post,
duster

HomeGuru

duster said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois
I am writing to you because I need help.My search to help this father The story I heard I didn't believe it.After I witness call from her to him.
The women made the man look bad through out their relationship,married he finds ne finds out alot of things.Father had good job,worked hard, provided,sure he drank, she did to,drinking was uses against him.
father comes home was maced,beatenby officer w/his billy club, hand cuffed put in officers car, beaten again w/the officers billy club,witness's,pictures of his beating. Felony w/officer,this happened in 2002,the officer no longer works there,type of officer that like to show his authority to citizens,according to citizens that meet him.Father suffers injuries to his knee ect,Father thought this all was over with, dropped,he find out differently the next yrs.
Mother would have order of protection,she will violate it,the father is the one that gets arrested. (Calling, coming to his home,) order of protection would say no contact w/victim but who will go bail the father out,the one that got the order of protection on him.
In this case the father pays child support, does everything she ask just to see his son.
The mother uses the child when she wants extra money, if you want to see your son give me $400 ?.And if you don't have it then!
Ex stated that father is not to date,see anyone,he will never see son.It's ok for her to see someone,she has live in,which is married to someone else,in the divorse pappers she said her husband committed adultery-but she lives w/a married man.Male/father has a witness to the call.She would call him,ask about my truck-He told me one time that he was seeing someone,that his ex slashed her tires,he had to end the relationship because he would not get to see his son,his son comes first,he did not know what his ex would do next.I thought it was just talk til it happened to me since he been in jail,I been at the farm taking care of things for him,my tire was slashed.
11) The mother will say the father can come over,she will bring their son over to visit but all time he gets arrested on something,she will cancel the last minute,no show,this last incident, he calls to visit son,pick up a few of his things.He borrowed my truck, comes over to find 3yrs old by self so what does he do goes in sits down,visit his son, next thing you now mother shows up w/her (married to someone else) live in,words are said,women goes call police because he trespassed,father hit over head,knocked out almost and on ground. Police shows up, father gets arrested for trespassing,the boy friend said the father bit him. So father is in jail, for trespassing/assault. His bond is 25,000. (Yes that is right)
12) This man/father is a recovering alcoholic,been in programs for this, but his ex always drank,like to go to bars.But she wants him to stop drinking. (Tell me if one states that she wants there husband to stop drinking,states it is her son,wants him brought up not around that then why is it that it is ok for a women to drink/party,be w/a married man,which has been introuble w/the law if they want to bring up their son in the best inviroment ever. And it seems she would not drink when he comes home from rehab.
13) This father has been in jail since May 23,2003. He is facing prison.
Trespassing / assault (2003)when he got arrested
-lots of charges ect. are being brought up mistemeder, felony with officer-which he has witness's of his beating,picture's.
---While he has been in jail he was assulted 2 times, by different inmate's,lockdown.(The second time being assulted)got a message from agent to go give him his tell# to call him,I really can't say more other than it was about him getting beaten by officer.I rushed over there,gave them money for him to call this #,this person.They knew who this person was,before I even knew about taking this #to him the sheiff was already notified that he will need to contact this person.They told me they could not,I told them that the sheiff knew I was coming,that he knew he was to make the call.He did not get to make that call like he was suppose to.but he did manage to call that evening to get it on the persons machine that he tried.I did not hear from him and was worried so I called over there to find out they told me he tripped over a bench,cut his head open,needed stitches(but he told me he was pushed ect.by another inmate(said it all is on tape),they put him,another inmate in lockdown,I did not get to visit him that sat.I had to wait til weds 6 days to see what condition he was in.When I did get to talk to him he never got his comisary-food that he order when in lockdown. But.... if he was a violent person don't you think he would had fought back.I know I would have.I was told he did nothing wrong,why put him in lockdown,expecally when they knew he needed to make a call.He had a spell in jail also passing out ect.,they did reacted ASAP,called the nurse. He is on a diabetic diet.They don't give much food in jail so I been taking money,putting on his comisary toget food.
He has bipolar disorders,has to be on medicine. Has high blood pressure, which was changed in jail he has no idea if it is working or making it worse, he needs to see a doctor.I have power of attorney over his health.What is the purpose of having power of attorney over ones heath care if no one will get him medical attention that is needed? He is always tired,depressed,confuses at time. He is trying to put all the dates,things together,has no papers to refer to,anything for his case.He ask me to help him so what papper I have found at his house I looked over.Things just don't make any since.In her own words (wrote on paper ex wife states that her nose has been broken since she has know the father.) So reading that you would think that he broke her nose. Funny how you can word something,the sentence can leave 2 meanings.She also stated on paper that she lost her temper then kicked,hit him,that then he took the palm of his hand,hit her,bloody her nose then she states she broke out his truck window w/ a tool bar,got in her car,hit his truck,left. The result of this incident was yes he got arrested for hitting her.domestic violents. (He states that he pushed her away from her cause she was hitting him).Looking at the paper he looks like a well. I just won't say it.A father that just wants to see his child,would do anything the ex wanted. Sure he is no angel.Both parties are in the wrong but how come most men get the rap for everything.I told him why didn't you go to court why didn't you press charges on her.He said the law is for women not men,besides she will never let me see my son at all.Since this father has been in jail I been trying to help him,never knew all the responsibilities he had till I volunteered to help. This father takes care of his disabled father,helps him make ends meet,helps take care of his grandmother,the farm,animal,makes repairs as needed.They have no one so I felt bad knowing this family needed help. So I told him I will fill in for him,not to worry.I never knew what I was getting into as I own my own home,have children,animals to. He has no one to help him only me. Why is it hard for a father to find an attorney but it is easy for a women to find one, all kinds of organizations out there,help for women but nothing for men,if there is it's just on visitation,nothing for when it all goes much farther than visitation. Sure he has a P.defender but he is to busy to talk about his case.Everything he needs for his case he can't get,trial court date is coming up in Aug. 8th,I been working everyday to help him.
I have asked the P.defender
If he could ask to reduce bail he said no,would not ask judge.
If he can get on house arrest to come,take care of the farm, his dad, grandmother,get medical attention.I had letter from the family.He said no,would not ask judge
If he could go to doctor,for the head injuries,he is not able to go to trail or anything being he has not had the right med.'s,to check his head injuries.I can't do nothing the judge said he don't own the jail,talk to the sheriff.I told him Sheriff said that is your job.
I have told P.defender that I was power of attoney over him also power of attoney over his health,no one will give me copies of anything do,said nothing to me
I pointed out things didn't seem right in this case.I have always been really nice,respectful to him,all I get is hateful remarks,rude,or even walks away from me when I give him a papper from the family.I know he is a busy man,I been doing alot of the work.I am a dummy to this,have no idea what to do,I'm not a lawyer.After visiting father,went to defender office,had my sister,witness to anything,He invited us in his office.Told him the father tried to call him to discuss the case,you denied the call.He needs to see you.He said well I was over there,I ask if he got ahold of the witness's,he said he don't have a list.Well over this whole time the father gave him witness's names,I told him names.This time I even in the presence of my sister told him names,He said" you get ahold of all the witness's,tell them to call me" I told him" These people don't know me,I do not know them all I have is names from his mother,the man/father.I was not around when this happened,been walking in this binded,limited on what I can do.He told me to call his ex wife,have her call him being she is a witness to the beating.I told him I didn't want to talk to her or anything.I had to sit on the floor trying to go though my pappers again to tell him the witness's names,before he had a chair for me.As I am talking inportant things to him about a life of a man/father he is playing a card game on the computer.My sister to witness.She ask a question he was very rude to us so we discided it was best to leave.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post,
duster
**A: ok.

D

duster

There is alot more to this case,I shortened it the best I could.I was wondering can any person be anothers legal advisor? And what is a legal advisor?The family told me that they wanted me to be his legal advisor.The reason for asking is that this P.defender is really busy,the way it stand he is not being properly represented and will lose his case.I know if P.defender had the time to work on his case the outcome will be good.He needs to be seen by a doctor.He has bipolar disorder.Changing of his med's messed w/ his system.Some med's take a month for one to ajust.They just change med's again when he came out of lockdown,like week ago.He already had a pretrail conference.This week 7th,is the trail,then 18th is jury.I have no idea where to look for these witness's I just have names, P.defender said if I don't have these witness's call his office,talk to him then he will not have witness's.These people don't know me,I don't them.Being that the P.defender never contact these people,do I still have time,being trail is this week?I don't want to over step the P.defender but is there anything I can do in court if I haven't located these people and need more time?I am always present in the court room and sit as close to the front so I can hear everthing.I don't know anything about the rules or what anyone can do.Can I raise my hand or something to ask the jugde or is that stepping on the P.defender toes(which I do not want to do)but he is not asking the judge anything reduction of bail,house arrest,evaluation from a doctor,nothing to help him.What can I do?I am not an attorney.I don't know the legal ways of doing things or talking when it comes to court.
Being this P.defender is busy,that he is not getting represented properly can't another P.defender that has the time take over? Any advice on this would be helpful!
He needs proper medical attention & counseling also when this is over with no matter what the outcome is.I know one would wonder why I don't hire an attorney but the reason is that the ones around here don't take cases like this or they want a big amount up front.And I don't have that.I'm one of those people,like most,that have to make payments for everything.Wish there was a money tree in the back yard.(smiling)
Thanks duster

D

duster

update (what can I do)

The father called me last night told me the nurse seen him.He told he that he was having bad head aches,needed to see a doctor.The nurse looked in his file and checked his med.'s.The jail nurse told him the reason why you feel like you do is because you were over dosed.The jail gave you to much med.'s and you have toxin in your body so your med.'s will not work.The nurse also took him off the diabetic meals cause bloodsugars are to low.Told him he had to have snacks and she would write the order down and to make sure they don't bring a diabetic tray to you.He told me they brought his food in and it was diabetic tray he tried to tell them the nurse said I could not have that tray because blood sugar are to low.They told him to go on and eat it basicly.I still am worried if there is any head trama from the 3 head injuries.They had him in cell A,I was told once you are there you can't move down.You can only move up.Well they moved him to cell B.Don't understand that but glad that they moved him thou.
Is there anything I can do about the jail over dosing him?
(He is not stable for a trail yet)
Is there anything I can do toget more time to find these witness's?
(All I have his their names,I don't know these) people,I have 2 days til trail.)
Thank you for any advice anyone can give me,
duster

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">