• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Legal Actions i can take?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cryptz

I live in PA, Person in question lives in FL

Myself and approximately 10 other people entered into a bulk buy for some turbo piping for our car. The person in question owned a reputable business and we had talked to several people he had done business with in the past. The man was given deposits from each of us ranging from 500 to 1000 dollars each. I made 2 paypal paments, each for 500 dollars one on Dec 2, 2002, and the other one Oct 28, 2002

the last communication with him was on may 29th, he stated the following:

Updates -

1) Allmotor will hopefully be dropping his car off during the week of June 9. I was able to get a set of HS header from RR Racing.

2) The scumbag shop that I gave $2000 to for a deposit on 6 sets of HS headers has pretty much stolen my money. I am actually going to have to take them to court. I can't believe this BS with them. For anyone that wants to know, the shop is:

Velocity Resources in Apopka, FL. They suck! They overcharge anmd might steal your money. So if you ever think you might want to get something from them, remember this

That is al for now. Hope to have the pipes done and shipped to the ceramic coaters by the end of June, only 6 months behind schedule

Sorry for the stupid delays.
Tom

Refunds for the headers wil lbe given at the time that your piping is ready to ship. I will send it earlier if I can scrounge up the money. Losing $2k to that shop isn't helping the situation

since this post on probetalk.com i have not heard from him after numerous attempts via phone and email. We all are fearing that he has stolen our money and our seekin advice as to what we can do, thank you

V

v_day_baby

sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. =(

I think your best course of action is to look into filing a class-action lawsuit. You state that you and 10 others were duped by this guy, but there might be many others who have also been "taken for a ride" ;)
the web offers some info on class action lawsuits, and some websites will link you to lawfirms/lawyers who actually review your claim and tell you if they think you have a good case or not.
good luck with whatever you decide to do...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">