• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Posion

What is the name of your state? Colorado

Hello I need some help here Please...

A friend of mine was living with a lady that was dealing drugs out of here house, stealing money from her Job to support her and her sons drug habit,Killed her boyfriend(Laughs about it) and sells drugs to a cops. So My friend has enough of it and decides to leave after confronting her about stealing the money from her job. So about 14 days later my friend gets a phone from the police stating he harmed this lady (which he didn't) and they are going to arrest him. Not letting my friend say anything. that is not right in my book. I have know this guy for over 10 years and he would never hurt a fly. He just got stuck in a bad situation and had no where to go.

My question is...What would you do?
I have the Drug task force and turned her in,but they haven't done nothing.
The police department doesn't care.
Help!!!!!!!!

HomeGuru

Posion said:
What is the name of your state? Colorado

Hello I need some help here Please...

A friend of mine was living with a lady that was dealing drugs out of here house, stealing money from her Job to support her and her sons drug habit,Killed her boyfriend(Laughs about it) and sells drugs to a cops. So My friend has enough of it and decides to leave after confronting her about stealing the money from her job. So about 14 days later my friend gets a phone from the police stating he harmed this lady (which he didn't) and they are going to arrest him. Not letting my friend say anything. that is not right in my book. I have know this guy for over 10 years and he would never hurt a fly. He just got stuck in a bad situation and had no where to go.

My question is...What would you do?
I have the Drug task force and turned her in,but they haven't done nothing.
The police department doesn't care.
Help!!!!!!!!
**A: I would say, "friend, ya need to git yerself a lawya"

F

Fuwad

yep id get a lawyer n tell him to DENY EVERYTHING, cops are cool people but investigators are instigators there lowlifes that only wanna get ya arrested they dont care who you are thats there goal n thats what there paid for.

P

Posion

I have already started the lawyer search.
I also try to talk to a higher officer and when I told him that She killed her boyfriend,he pretty stated oneless Junky and I about died. he also called his a stuipd mexican when I was hanging up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">