• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Libel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Griff1115

What is the name of your state? Wyoming

A client of mine has gotten upset with myself and our agency. He has left rude and vulgor messages on our voice mail. Over the weekend he taped a 2 page notice on our front door for the world to see, stating that I'm incompetent, arrogant and inept. Do I have any recourse in the situation. I have done business in this town for over 20 years, and it is very upseting..

HomeGuru

Griff1115 said:
What is the name of your state? Wyoming

A client of mine has gotten upset with myself and our agency. He has left rude and vulgor messages on our voice mail. Over the weekend he taped a 2 page notice on our front door for the world to see, stating that I'm incompetent, arrogant and inept. Do I have any recourse in the situation. I have done business in this town for over 20 years, and it is very upseting..
**A: you are getting a bit overboard here. A notice taped to your door was not for the world to see. How many people do you think actually saw that note? And out of those people, how many actually read it?

Last edited:
G

Griff1115

Who is to say how many people saw or read the note...We are on a busy street...I had a client tell me it was up on the door for over 2 days..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">